The only way to develop more power and consistency in your golf swing is making golf performance & fitness training a priority.
Here are the many benefits:
LOCATED AT REDLINE ATHLETICS – 4234 S. Reed Ave. Springfield, MO 65804
- Swing with less effort and consistently drive the ball farther.
- Play multiple days or 18 holes without major fatigue or stiffness.
- Improve your strength in golf muscles (core) for controlled power and prevent injuries, especially lower back.
- Learn the correct movement swing patterns performed by the pros using the ground effectively to create speed.
- Gain a competitive edge on your competition.
- Feel better and perform better on the course!
Golf Fitness Class Days, Times, & Prices
- November 1st – March 1st
- Tuesdays / Thursdays or Mondays / Wednesdays @ 5 PM – 6 PM
- $125 – Month to Month (up to 8 classes each month)
- Clients enrolled in small group classes month to month receive 1/2 off – Body & Swing Assessment
Golf Performance / Fitness Class Special
$450 paid up front – 4 Month Commitment (up to 8 classes each month & must pay before November 1st, 2019)
Clients who pay $450 up front receive a free Body & Swing Assessment
Part 1: 10 minutes of mobility exercises (warm-up)
Part 2: 40 minutes of posture, balance, stability, strength, or speed exercises
Part 3: 10 minutes of swing movement pattern drills
Each part (Cycle) has 4 stations. Depending on how many people are enrolled in each class, we will partner up for each exercise. Maximum of 8 golfers per class. Sean explains and demonstrates correct form for each exercise in the 4 stations before starting each cycle.
Partner or Small Group Training Special
5 or 10 Session Package – $200 / $400 – Total Paid Upfront (Divide the total amount by # of participants) No more than 3 golfers at a time. Similar format as the personal training sessions below.
Golf Performance Personal Training (1:1)
- Offered Year Round
- 60 Minute Golf Performance Training Session – $40 per session
- 5 or 10 session package – $200 / $400 paid upfront
Personal Training Session Format
Part 1: 10-15 minutes of mobility exercises (warm-up)
Part 2: 30-40 minutes of posture, stability, balance, strength, or speed exercises
Part 3: 10-15 minutes swing movement pattern training with BodiTrak, SkyTrak, or Resistance Strap