The only way to develop more power and consistency in your golf swing is making golf performance & fitness training a priority.
Here are the many benefits:
LOCATED AT REDLINE ATHLETICS – 4234 S. Reed Ave. Springfield, MO 65804
- Swing with less effort and consistently drive the ball farther.
- Play multiple days or 18 holes without major fatigue or stiffness.
- Improve your strength in golf muscles (core) for controlled power and prevent injuries, especially lower back.
- Learn the correct movement swing patterns performed by the pros using the ground effectively to create speed.
- Gain a competitive edge on your competition.
- Feel better and perform better on the course!
Golf Fitness Class Days, Times, & Prices
Off Season Program
- November – February
- Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- $125 – Month to Month (up to 8 classes each month)
- Clients enrolled in small group classes month to month receive 1/2 off – Body & Swing Assessment
- Special – $450 paid up front – 4 Month Commitment – Body & Swing Assessment is included (FREE!)
In Season Program (Maintenance)
- April – October
- Thursdays at 4:30 pm
- $75 – Month to month (up to 4 classes each month)
- Don’t lose your strength and speed gains you build during the off season. One day per week is all it takes to maintain during season.
Part 1: 10 minutes of mobility exercises (warm-up)
Part 2: 40 minutes of posture, balance, stability, strength, & speed training
Part 3: 10 minutes of core specific exercises with bands and flexibility (stretching)
Each part (Cycle) has 4 stations. Depending on how many people are enrolled in each class, we will partner up for each exercise. Maximum of 8 golfers per class. Sean explains and demonstrates correct form for each exercise in the 4 stations before starting each cycle. SuperSpeed training protocol is followed for each class to train speed.
Golf Performance Personal Training (1:1 or partner)
- Offered Year Round
- 60 Minute Golf Performance Training Session
- 5 or 10 session training package – $250 / $400 paid upfront
Golf Performance Training Session Format
Part 1: 5 – 10 minutes of mobility exercises / foam rolling (warm-up)
Part 2: SuperSpeed training protocol (10 – 15 minutes)
Part 3: Golf Fitness Training Process: Stability, Balance, Strength, & Movement Training (20 minutes)
Part 4: Skillwork: Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Full-swing Irons, Full-swing Woods (10-20 minutes)
Part 5: Stretching (flexibility)
Each area of focus (part) can change on the amount of time based on how the client is feeling, time of year (in season or off season), and the area or skill they are weakest.