The only way to develop more power and consistency in your golf swing is making golf performance & fitness training a priority.
Here are the many benefits:
LOCATED AT REDLINE ATHLETICS – 4234 S. Reed Ave. Springfield, MO 65804
- Swing with less effort and consistently drive the ball farther.
- Play multiple days or 18 holes without major fatigue or stiffness.
- Improve your strength in golf muscles (core) for controlled power and prevent injuries, especially lower back.
- Learn the correct movement swing patterns performed by the pros using the ground effectively to create speed.
- Gain a competitive edge on your competition.
- Feel better and perform better on the course!
Golf Fitness Class Days, Times, & Prices
Off Season Program
- November – February
- Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- $125 – Month to Month (up to 8 classes each month)
- Clients enrolled in small group classes month to month receive 1/2 off – Body & Swing Assessment
- Special – $450 paid up front – 4 Month Commitment – Body & Swing Assessment is included (FREE!)
Part 1: 10 minutes of mobility exercises (warm-up)
Part 2: 40 minutes of posture, balance, stability, strength, & speed training
Part 3: 10 minutes of functional golf system exercises
Each part (Cycle) has 4 stations. Depending on how many people are enrolled in each class, we will partner up for each exercise. Maximum of 8 golfers per class. Sean explains and demonstrates correct form for each exercise in the 4 stations before starting each cycle.
Golf Performance Personal Training (1:1 or partner)
- Offered Year Round
- 60 Minute Golf Performance Training Session
- 5 or 10 session training package – $250 / $400 paid upfront
Golf Performance Fitness Training Session Format
Part 1: Functional Golf Systems 3DMAPS, Impact Performance Zone, and Pivots for warm-up as well as improve golf specific movement patterns (10-15 Minutes).
Part 2: Golf Fitness Training Process: Stability, Balance, Strength, Endurance, & Power Training (40 minutes)
Part 3: Recovery (flexibility – 5-10 minutes)
Each area of focus (part) can change on the amount of time based on how the client is feeling, time of year (in season or off season), and the area or skill they are weakest.